Announced in April 2012, Dolby® Atmos® is quickly becoming the de facto standard for next-generation sound in the cinema, as major studio directors, sound teams, and exhibitors adopt the solution. Because Dolby Atmos delivers an audio experience beyond anything available to date, addressing the limitations to creating truly immersing and lifelike audio that were inherent in earlier audio platforms, professionals from all disciplines within the cinema industry are embracing this technology.
- Vinyl is back
- Vinyl is back! Come in for a listen
- McIntosh MA8900 Wins Multiple Awards
- Happy Thanksgiving
- New McIntosh hybrid Integrated Amplifier
- World class performer - The new McIntosh MA9000 integrated amplifier
- Yamaha Aventage new 70 series have arrived.
- Oppo Sonica DAC, Preamplifier and Network Streamer
- McIntosh Home Theater TradeUP Program - Now Through July 31st
- Coming soon - Trade in your old McIntosh for new.
Posted by RosB on 3/17/2016
Posted by RosB and Bridget on 3/15/2016
Most significant product
A few weeks ago I was having a casual conversation with a friend who is much into music like I am. The core of the conversation was “what is next for digital streamer devices and when will someone make an all-in-one simply connecting speakers and Voila’! Less is more?”